CAS(E) This Sketch #167

Hi ya, all! =) New sketch is up over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is this week's sketch.


Here is my take on it.


I am hoping that the two horizontal bars from the fence and the sentiment counts as the three tabs. =)


I finally inked up the adorable cow and fence from My Favorite Things' Farm-tastic set. They are stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink on Bristol paper and colored with Prismacolor Colored Pencil then cut using the matching die set.


I used washi tape as my "patterned paper" here to create the grassy ground for the little cow and the sentiment is included in the Farm-tastic set.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink, (bristol) Strathmore
clear stamps: (Farm-tastic) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
color medium: (colored pencils) Prismacolor
stickers: (green/vegetable pattern/yellow floral pattern Japanese washi tape) Fion Stewart
dies: (Farm-tastic) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Milka Gubo said…
WOW, Alice!! So simple and BEAUTIFUL!!! Love love love your CAS style! :o) hugs
Leigh Penner said…
Super cute take on the sketch, Alice!
Jen Mitchell said…
So adorable! And a fantastic take on the sketch!

Popular Posts