My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #255

Hi ya, all! =) It's time for a new challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is the sketch.


Here is my take on it.


I flipped the sketch upside down and added a little more twist. =) This is also a proof that I don't do pastel very well...


All the images are from the Cat-itude set. They are stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored with Copic markers. I fussy cut my kitty out, but if you are not a fan of fussy cutting there is a matching Die-namics set for this stamp set. =)


The fish and flowers panel is cut using a die from the Blueprints 15 Die-namics set and the sentiment is included in the Cat-itude set.

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members crated for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Cat-itude) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
accents: (pink, yellow blue sequins)
die: (Blueprints 15) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
kitty: W3, W1, W00, 0, RV0000, E93, E00
collar: R22, R21, R20
fishes: B00, B000, B0000, RV0000, Y13, Y11, V01, V000, RV21, RV20, V000, R20, BG11, BG10, B0000
flowers: Y13, Y11, YG01, YG00, E00, E000, RV10, RV0000, BV000, 0
card size: 3 3/8" x 5"

Comments

Diane Jaquay said…
This is so cute, Alice, I love the soft colors!
Miriam Prantner said…
I love the softness in the colors/coloring for this! So cute!

Popular Posts