My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #249

Hi ya, all! =) It's Wednesday and it's time for a new challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is the sketch.


Here is my take on it.


I flipped the sketch upside down to make it work for the image that I used.


I inked the adorable bear from Birdie Brown's Cool Day set with Antique Linen Distress Ink, color him with Copic markers then fussy cut him out. There is a matching die set if you are not a fan of fussy cutting. =)


The patterned paper is from the Plaid Patterns Paper Pack and the sentiment is included in the Cool Day set.

That's all for now. Don'r forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! =)

Have a warm and cozy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Cool Day) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Plaid Patterns Paper Pack) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Line) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots)
stickers: (multi color pattern Japanese tape) mt Kamoi, (yellow, red polka dots Japanese washi tapes) MARK'S
dies: (Stitched Rectangle STAX, Stitched Basic Edges) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Mr. Bear: E37, E99, E35, R22, E49, E95, E93
sweater: Y38, Y18, Y08
hat: Y38, Y18, Y08, R17, R14, R22
mug: R17, R14 R22
card size: 3 3/8" x 5 1/8"

Comments

SonjaK said…
Such a cutie! It's the first time I see him not used as a polar bear. Love this.
Fikreta said…
wonderful card!
have a nice day
hugs
Shelly said…
Oh, super cute!!
Miriam Prantner said…
You know I love the bears! This is adorable!
Celeste Goff said…
How sweet is this? Love your great take on the sketch Alice!
TeresaC said…
Love your non-polar bear, all wrapped up in your cozy sweater and hat!! Makes me smile!! Wonderful card, Alice!!
Diane Jaquay said…
This looks like me in the morning lol! LOVE this, Alice, fabulous colors and design!!
Yvonne said…
Oh My Goodness!!!! Your color technique is amazing!!! Gorgeous!!!
Ruth G said…
The bear is adorable and I love the plaids and dots! The sentiment is perfectly awesome along with your coloring! TFS!

Popular Posts