CAS(E) This Sketch #111

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Hello, my friends! =) It's time for a new sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is the sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


I flipped the sketch 90 degrees counterclockwise for my card. =)


The tree and sentiment stamps are from My Favorite Things' Out on a Limb set and the patterned paper is from Crate Paper Open Book 6x6 Paper Pad.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for topping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Primitive White) My Favorite Things
clear stamps: My Favorite Things
patterned paper: Crate Paper
hybrid inks: (Kraft, Limelight, Tropical Teal) My Favorite Things
fiber: (hemp cord) Hemptique/My Favorite Things
dies: (tags) My Favorite Things
tool: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"

Comments

Hannelie said…
Lovely card for our sketch this week Alice!
Shelly said…
Aww...this is so pretty!
alexandra s.m. said…
What a great take Alice!
Happy New Year my Friend ;)
Nora Noll said…
This is so pretty!! I love the double tag design. The vellum one looks like a shadow. Really fun take on the sketch!!
~amy~ said…
Love it, that double tag is awesome.
Kara Lynne said…
Wonderful use of the sketch! I love the cut out sentiment.
Celeste Goff said…
What a great card! I am in love with that gorgeous stitched tag!

Popular Posts