Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Swan Song Blog Hop


Hi and welcome to Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Swan Song Blog Hop! If you came from Stephanie Muzzulin's Blog, you are in the right place. If not, you can start the hop from Jennifer McGuire's Blog or you can follow the links from the InLinkz list below. This is going to be a fabulous hop with lots of warm stories, laughter and tears, so grab a cup of your favorite beverage and hop along with us! =)


The people that I met after I started making cards are some of the most amazing ones and the girls from PC&S are some of the best. The magazine itself will never cease to be amazing to me. Ever since I started making cards about five or six years ago, I dreamt about having a card published in it. It took me many many tries, but the moment that I finally got my first "happy email" from the uber sweet Susan was exhilarating!


And then there is that email telling me about my first (and only) cover! Oh! I am still proud of it whenever I think about it! =) I guess what I wanted to say is that the PC&S girls probably never knew how much they meant to me. The encouragement I got really helped me boost the confidence that I so needed (and still do). You make this crafty girl so proud of herself one card at a time and I can't thank you enough for the joy and sense of accomplishment that you brought me. You will always be amazing to me! =)


Here is my first and only cover on the March 2013 Issue. The yellow Hogs and Kisses Card is mine! =) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine! You will always have a special place in my heart!

Enough about me. =) It's time to send you to Kim Hughes/Paper Smooches Blog! Or you can follow the links below.


Have fun hopping and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor paper) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamp: (sentiment from Building Blocks set) Papertrey Ink
dye ink: (Black) Simon Says Stamp
color medium: (Gansai Tambi watercolor) Kuretake ZIG
accents: (aqua, yellow, blue sequins) Avery Elle
card size: 5 1/2" x 3 7/8"

Comments

~amy~ said…
You're a fabulous COVERGIRL.
You know I love your style Alice. Today's card is pure perfection.♡
Shelly said…
Awesome card, Alice! Love your post, too!
Anonymous said…
You make the most adorable cards, Alice! I remember perfectly that cover with the darling piggy. It's so darling!!! As is your post about PPC :)
Virginia L. said…
YOU are quite the humble crafting rock star, Alice! I am thankful that PC and S recognized your big talent and encouraged you to submit! You are one of the most prolific and successful card makers!! HUGS!! (hope you don't mind seeing a snippet of your photo in my post)!
Kim Heggins said…
Too cute and and I so remember your card on the cover and make one just like it too. Just so sweet.
Celeste Goff said…
What a wonderful card! I love the water colored striped background!
maria f. said…
Hey cover girl! Loved that card, BTW.
Michelle said…
Awesome tribute, and beautiful card, Alice!
Fab card, Alice. Never question your talent! You're so creative and I love your style.

Popular Posts