Elm with Little Packages

Hello, all! Here is a card that I made using adorable stamps from Purple Onion Designs.


I adore this versatile little puppy image. Even though he was included in The Sweetest Season holiday collection, I think he is also perfect for birthday cards. Don't you think? =)


This little puppy's name is Elm. I stamped him on the card front, masked him and stamped the gift boxes from Little Packages around him to create the scene. The images are then colored with Copic markers.


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the dots on the polka dot gift box for a little interest. This is a fun one layer card to make. Hope you likey! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamps: Purple Onion Designs
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
accent: (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
Copics used:
Elm: E35, E33, E31, E30, R20
presents: RV19, RV14, RV13, RV21, Y26, Y21, Y11, BG57, BG45, BG53
ground/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

I love it! Your colouring I amazing!
mgoll88 said…
Very bice cvard creation, thats a wonderfull image and the coloring is perfect

LG
Michaela
Unknown said…
So cute!!! Your coloring always makes me smile! :)
scrapn_momof2 said…
So cute!! Great CAS design and coloring!
Lisa Lara said…
Cute as can be Alice.
Yani said…
So beautiful! Love it!
Jane said…
Sweet, adorable & oh so cute - I may have to splurge on this image especially as we are getting a puppy in under 2 weeks!!
Jane xx

Popular Posts