Hello Friend

Hi ya, all! =) I am thrilled about this! It's a great honor that one of my cards is going to be displayed in Lawn Fawn's CHA booth! I wish I could be there to see it, but I don't think it's going to happen. If any of you are lucky enough to be there, could you do me a favor and take a photo of my card in the booth for me? It will be greatly appreciated! =) I have a fun card to share with you today.


I once again used the multi inked greetings (see the video by Jennifer McGuire here) technique.


The fun sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Hello Friend set and the patterned paper is from Into the Woods 6x6 Petite Paper Pack. I trimmed them into 5/8" strips and glued them on diagonal on the card front.

That's all for now. Have a happy day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (sentiment) Lawn Fawn
patterned paper: Lawn Fawn
dye inks: (New Leaf, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest) Papertrey Ink
accents: (yellow, green sequins) Lawn Fawn, (paper doily) Wilton
dies: (notebook page) Paper Smooches, (tiny star flag) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Tiny Attacher) Tim Holtz/Idea-ology
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/4"

Comments

~amy~ said…
super ginormous congrats Alice!

Love today's card!
Virginia L. said…
Woohoo! Congrats on having your LF card making it to CHA! Love your creative design on this one today! The pattern paper background is a lovely backdrop for the sentiment!
Chunyuan said…
Big congrats, Alice. Your card is super cute.
Unknown said…
Cute card, Alice! Great way to make the sentiment stand out! Congrats :)
donna mikasa said…
Woo hoooo! Congrats, Alice! And I love this super fun and colorful cars! (Maybe Ivy will be at CHA??)
Jane said…
Congratulations on the CHA - not surprised as your cards are always fantastic
Jane xx
Jocelyn Olson said…
Ack!!!! That is so cool that you're going to have a card in the Lawn Fawn booth!! It's no wonder--this card is so cool! I love how you made the stripes and the little details around the sentiment. Awesome!!
Marlena M. said…
I love this~it's so much fun!
Anonymous said…
GORGEOUS and fun card Alice! Of course it's going to be in the booth...because it's AWESOME!! I will look for it there, and smile!
Sandy said…
I am lucky to have a friend like you too! Neat card!
sandy
Lindsey said…
Congrats! Super excited for you. Loved the card they will be putting in the booth and I love this one, too.

Popular Posts