Modern Borders

Happy Monday, my friends! =) Thanks for joining me for Day 3 of Mama Elephant's stamp highlight. Today we are showcasing the versatile Modern Borders set.


I went with a minimalist approach with this one, I can also see making a set of quick cards with design! =) The sentiment is from Say What set.

That's all for today. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this new set. Here are the links:


Have fun and hope you have a fantastic day! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Hibiscus Burst, True Black) Papertrey Ink
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Lea L. said…
This is really pretty! Love the red scallops on kraft!
Sue said…
This is super stylish Alice and I love the colours
Sue xx
Nat said…
love your CAS design, wonderful!! :)
yyam said…
Love the stamping! CAS perfection!
~ Jo ~ said…
I really like this simple style here with this card. The kraft base is a good choice with that border. Love it!

Hugs,
Jo
so pretty alive. this is so effective..love the stamping on kraft :)
Sandy said…
Clean and simple - very nice. I love red and brown together.
Sandy
Rose said…
beautiful, love the red on kraft :)

Popular Posts