Alice in Pencil

Hi, all! Here is a card that I made using a lovely image from Mo's Digital Pencil and for the first challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge.


This image is called Alice in Pencil. She really reminds me of me. =) I was timid and shy at that age, I think I am still rather shy even now. That's why I am hiding behind my blog and still can't convince myself to make a coloring video even though so many of you have requested. So sorry about that! Hopefully I'll gather up enough courage and make it some day. =)


Alice is printed on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut and embossed using a Labels 18 die then colored with Copic markers. I die cut and stamped some flowers and leaves from Papertrye Ink's Rosie Posie set with Berry Sorbet and Spring Moss inks then added some dimensions to them with matching Copics.


The patterned paper is from London Market 6x6 Collage Paper Pack by Pink Paislee. All paper edges are inked with Tea Dye and Vintage Photo distress inks. The sentiment is from Communique Sentiments set by Papertrey Ink.

I am also entering this card to the first challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge it's a brand new challenge blog created by Beate Johns and her friends. The first challenge is "Vintage." In my little wonderland, inked paper edges is pretty much the definition of vintage. Hope this qualifies for the challenge. =)

For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog.



Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (flowers, leaves, sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Pink Paislee
dye ink: (Tea Dye, Vintage Photo) Ranger Industries
archival ink: (Coffee) Ranger Industries
accent: (pearls) Recollections, (paper doily)
die: (label) Spellbinders, (flowers, leaves) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E27, E25, E23, E53
dress: BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, R21, R20, W1, W00, 0
shoes: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
ground: E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

yyam said…
So sweet Alice! I love the earthy tones with the pops of aqua and red! )
Susie said…
A beautiful winner for sure! Glad to hear others are wanting a coloring video, too. Come on, now, you can do it.
Lin said…
Oh, she's really sweet, Alice! As always, I love how you embellished your card - beautiful!
Carla S. said…
This is so beautiful, Alice! I love the soft, vintage style and the wonderfully colored image!
Beate said…
Oh Alice, your card is so so gorgeous! LOVE the image, love the coloring, the paper and those beautiful flowers.
Thank you so much for participating in the challenge. I hope you know that I consider you one of my crafty friends!!!
Hugs and smiles
Beate said…
Oh Alice, your card is so so gorgeous! LOVE the image, love the coloring, the paper and those beautiful flowers.
Thank you so much for participating in the challenge. I hope you know that I consider you one of my crafty friends!!!
Hugs and smiles
Karen B. said…
I think she looks like your profile pic! What a lovely card, and wonderful shading as always.
alexandra s.m. said…
She is absolutely GORGEOUS and so are you!
Don't change my Friend!
Kelly Booth said…
Soooo Cute!! I think I'll have to film you and do the talking for you when I come in April...Ha Ha....You are so much like me...I think we both hide behind our blogs! xoxoxoxo!!
Weenie Thomas said…
So pretty.
Unknown said…
Fabulous! I've never seen that card with digital stamps can be vintage! ...... But she looks amazing harmony! Wow! I am delighted.
Jodi Collins said…
Aw! She is SO sweet! I would love to see a video by you...just sayin' :)
BabyBokChoy said…
Alice coloring Alice, wonderful card!

Popular Posts