Little Elf Kin

Please click HERE to go to my post for Operation Julie's Smile Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Happy Sunday, all! =) I was invited to make a holiday card for Scrap RDV, please hop over to see the card that I created for them. I am sharing another holiday card using an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil with you here, too. =)


I adore the holiday elves that Mo created. They are so cute and delightful and some of them are made into cling stamps by Penny Black. Isn't that exciting?


I used Little Elf Kin for my card. He is printed on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut and embossed using a Petite Ovals Small die then colored with Copic markers. The piece is then matted with a piece of patterned paper cut using a Petite Ovals Large die before I stitched the layers together.


I added some Sugar Sparkly Fluff to the (supposedly) puffy parts of his top and hat for a little texture. The patterned paper is from 12 Days of Christmas 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment stamp and tag are from Papertrey Ink.

That's all from me. Don't forget to hop over to Scrap RDV for my card and sketch. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Blog.





Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: (kraft card base, white) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
ink: Ranger Jet Black Artchival
seam binding: Lawrence Schiff Silk Mills, Inc.
accents: (paper doily) Ellen Hutson, (glitter pen) Copic, (Sugar Sparkly Fluff) Our Craft Lounge
corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers
dies: Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam squares
Copics used:
skin: E25, E13, E11, E21, R22
outfit: YG67, YG17, YG03, R29, R27, R24, W1, W00, 0
hat: YG67, YG17, YG03, R29, R27, R24, R22
holly: R59, R29, R27, R24, YG67, YG17, YG03
ornament: BG13, BG23, BG11, BG10, B0000, Y28, Y26, Y21, Y11
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Kirsty said…
Hi I have one of these just ready to colour might have to get them all. Love how fun they are ! I love your papers so modern and festive! Super inspiration ! Thanks Kitty ;0)
wow!! this card is wonderful Alice.
I just so love your colouring and design.
Love it!
Mel. xxx
Maria Therese said…
So cute ♥ Love your coloring and the sweet little piece of doily that peek out from underneath ♥ Have a sweet sunday ♥
Beate said…
Gorgeous coloring, Alice! I love the added Sparkly fluff on the hat rim. It totally finishes him off.
Hugs and smiles
Karen B. said…
OH he's delightfully cute and playful the way you've done him up!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Lovely card Alice. That image is so sweet and the coloring is amazing. :o)
Amy said…
Love the colors you've used Alice, and the image is so adorable! Love the sentiment on a tag tied to the ribbon, fabulous card! :)
Helle said…
great card, love your color palette!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh, this is too sweet! Look at that little guy, I love it!! You are really making me want all of these stamps, what are you doing to me? :)
Courtney K said…
too cute - love all the turquoise you used.
Brandi said…
Oh what a darling card! I adore how you combine colors ~ perfect! :) Have a happy day ~ Smiles ~ Brandi
farmhouse-story said…
oh, my, alice--he's adorable--beautiful coloring:)
Brenda said…
I love these colors together Alice and he is one very cute Elf!
BabyBokChoy said…
Yep, totally adorable!
yyam said…
So sweet! Love the colors...perfection! :)
Arabella said…
This is so sweet Alice! I love the papers you have used and what great news that some of Mo's digis are now going non-digi!

Arabella
Elizabeth Allan said…
Very cute stamp design and with your coloring Alice he is brought to life!
Christiana said…
Oh my, is he cute! I love elves!
WOW! Your coloring is AMAZING--I love this little elf and his glimmer! Great papers and your design is FAB too!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)
Kelly Booth said…
Soooooooooooooooooooo Cute!! Love this Sweet Friend!! xoxoxo!
Stamping Cafe said…
WOW... What an adorable Elf, Alice!! Love your simple stylish design and your coloring is just amazing! Love everything you do, lots of hugs! Hope you had a happy weekend and wish you a happy beautiful week! Love ya!!
Merry said…
This guy is so wonderfully cute and you have coloured him beautifully Alice. Are these images available yet as cling by Penny Black?

Popular Posts