Hoppin Happy

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my card for this week's Waltzingmouse Stamps. Thanks! =)



This is the reason why I am hoppin happy! You all know that I adore Mo's images and being a member of her Dream Team is truly a dream come true! Thanks for the opportunity, Mo!  =)


The stamp that I used is Hoppin Happy. I love how Mo's images always has emotion and motion. They really touch me deeply and I think it's the life in her images that made them so irresistible. This is one of my most favorites from Mo's Digital Pencil. I just love seeing Bella and Bronte together! =)


The patterned paper is from my beloved Thrift Shop collection by October Afternoon and the sentiment is from this set by Hero Arts. The crochet flower is made by me using embroidery floss. Here is the patten that I used. I also posted this card over at Mo's Dream Team Blog. You can find tons of wonderful inspirations from Mo's team there, so make sure to check it out! =)


Also, hope you can join Mo's Stamp Out campaign to fight stamp thieves. Here is a post that Mo talked a little bit about what she is going through lately if you are wondering why she is doing this. You can find a link at Stamp Out that you can report any copyright violation you see on the blog land. Let's support the artists and stamp out the stamp thieves!

That's all for today. Have a lovely day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock, button: Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
sentiment stamp: Hero Arts
patterned paper: October Afternoon
inks: VersaFine Onyx black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
embroidery floss: DMC
dies: (ric rac) Papertrey Ink, (oval, rectangle) Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E59, E39, E35, YR24, YR31
shirt, socks: Y38, Y35, Y32
skirt, band aid: R37, R35, R32
boots: E29, E27, E25, E53
Bronte: E19, E17, E15, E13, E95, E93, C7, C5
collar: Y38, C9, C7, C5, C3
card size: 5" x 5" 

Comments

itsallrosi said…
congrats on the dt!
yay...Congratultaions Alice!
I always amaze with yiur coloring...so soft and beautiful!
Tasha said…
Gorgeous card Alice! Love the colour work it is flawless, the Dps look great
love tasha xx
Tasha said…
Gorgeous card Alice! Love the colour work it is flawless, the Dps look great
love tasha xx
Beate said…
Congratulations on being a design team member for Mo's images. You do make them look amazing!

Your coloring looks gorgeous, so does the card.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Sasya said…
oh so 'happy' card!! :) beautiful!!
NinaB said…
This is just so lovely, Alice. Congrats, but who wouldn't take you on their DT? Everything you make is beautiful.
Karen B. said…
Congratulations Alice! I wonder what you feel when you color these cute images, it just has to make you happy, doesn't it? I love it when you share them because I smile everytime and you bring happiness to me!
~amy~ said…
soooooo cute...congrats on making the team....that expression on the dog's face is priceless...
sungheechon said…
oh my~! how precious! the coloring is fabulous as always and love yellow/turquois/red bg papers.
Julia Aston said…
Big congrats Alice! I love Mo's images also - especially Bella as she looks exactly like my Godchild, Eden...!

Your coloring is just wonderful on this!
Shirley N said…
Congrats once again Alice! You totally ROCK, I'm jumping with joy for you too!!!
Giò said…
Hi Alice!!! I found your blog now and let me tell you that I love your creations!!!!
Have a great week end!!
Hugs, Giò
Stamping Cafe said…
Big congrats, girlie! You are amazing! Love love love all your cards, I'm so happy for you! Big hugs!!
donna mikasa said…
Such a happy card, Alice! So very happy and so very proud of you, too! (I just love the look on Bronte's face!) Have an awesome weekend!
Kelly Booth said…
Love love your Mo cards...you are the best my friend!
Monika Reeck said…
yippie Alice I love your MO Card too and you are really deserve on be on their team..yipiiie congrats ALICE...cute card too
Courtney K said…
oh i love that crocheted flower. i'm totally going to try that tutorial. thanks for linking to it.
Monique said…
What a Happy card for a Happy occasion!! Congratulations Alice.. :)
Tyggereye said…
Great card. Love her little jump for joy!
Niki Estes said…
Congratulations, Alice! I always love your cute cards with Mo's images!
ivy said…
i love your crochet flowers! still hoarding the few i have of yours from a while back! it's the perfect addition to your fun card!
Emily Leiphart said…
Eeek, way to cute! I love the little girl jumping for joy and the look on the dog's face! Awesome.
Suzanne C said…
I too am a big fan of MO's image and you described it beautifully. The sweet images have so much joy in their expressions. :) Lovely card! Wonderful coloring as always!!
Joy said…
Once again your colouring is absolutely gorgeous, you need to do videos for us to view, hugs!

Popular Posts