Rosie Posy

I made this easel card using the lovely Rosie Posy stamp from Lili of the Valley. Isn't she so cute? I adore her! =)

I also tried making fabric flowers according to this tutorial by the fabulous Betsy Veldman. I free hand cut some leaves to go with the flowers, too. The patterned papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird collection.

I used the sketch provided for Challenge 51 over at the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog. The sentiment is from SRM Sticker. It's from the Sticker Sentiment - Thinking of You sticker sheet. I think my card also qualifies for SRM Stickers blog's circles challenge.

One more thing. My Flickr friend Vicky is celebrating her blog reaching 100 posts by trying to connect 1000 blogs via Inlinkz. Please check out her blog and help her reach 1000!

Here is how:

Paper Crafts blog hop!

1. Add your blog!

2. Copy the script below and paste it on your blog post while in HTML view


That's all for today. Hope you have a happy day! =)

Thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
stamp: Lili of the Valley
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
ink: Memento
markers: Copic
sticker: SRM Stickers
fabric: Moda
dies: Spellbinders (circle, scallop circle), Papertrey Ink (scallop border)

Comments

donna mikasa said…
She's such a cutie, Alice! Great sketch, and I love that easel card! Hope you have a great weekend!
~amy~ said…
Such a sweet easel card Alice!! Fun bloom!!
Monika Reeck said…
Super duper cuuute Alice...love your coloring like in a wonderland...hehe...love your Easel card dear Alice ...
Courtney K said…
love your easel cards. i totally need to try and make one of these.
BabyBokChoy said…
That's a huge huge hop!!! wow, your card is so so so cute!!!
Kathy Martin said…
Darling card and image! Awesome Copic work! :)
Kelly Booth said…
So cute Alice...I LOVE how you colored her too!! I colored er yesterday and am NOT happy with the card...so in the Shredder it went!!!
Tasha said…
Wow fantastic card Alice! Love the material flowers and beautiful layout
love tasha xx
Shirley N said…
Alice! I so LOVE your easel card! I love your DP choices, your flowers and your layout design. And your image is adorable. Love,love,love this!!!
Sanne said…
No one else but you can make these fab designs Alice - I so love these kind of cards - so lovely sweetie!
NinaB said…
This is darling. She looks like she could be my little girl. Here's a photo of her(with puffy skirt, flowers and dolled up hair :-) sort of like this:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4126619&l=a1250378d5&id=565547204
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Whenever I visit your blog, Alice, I'm sorely tempted to spend money!!! Yes, that image is ADORABLE!!! And so is your card! And I love that tutorial by Betsy. I've gotta give those a try. Making flowers is one of my faves.

Hugs!
Lisa
1LuvnMama said…
Oh she is a cutie patootie! I'd have to try my hand at making those fabric flowers! Cool idea! :) Have a great weekend Alice!
Amy said…
This card is just way to cute Alice and I adore those fabric flowers you made! :)
alexandra s.m. said…
What an inspiration you are! Your easel card is marvelous...I keep looking at the coloring and my mouth is wide open ;-)

Thank You!
Karen B. said…
Such a sweet sweet image and wonderful card to rest her on. You are so very talented!
Pajalu said…
Wow Alice!!! What a gorgeous card, I love what you have done. Your cards are always so beautifully done xoxoxoxoxo
Ryann said…
Your card is so lovely. Beautiful coloring and the flowers are fabulous :)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Darling colors, so happy and fun, I've been loving all the easel cards you've been making lately!
Niki Estes said…
She is so cute, Alice!
Pop's Cards said…
This is gorgeous honey, you have done a fab job with the sketch, love the sweet image and fab colours too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the Valley" this week big hugs Pops x x x
Suzanne C said…
This design is fabulous! Love those flowers you created. I am going to have to see what you did to create them. Love this card!

Popular Posts