Soaking Up the Joy


I made this card for the challenge over at the Friday Sketchers. Here is the sketch:

This image is from Mo's Digital Pencil called Soaking Up the Joy.

I love the big smile on Joy's face! She seems to be enjoying a wonderful sunny day out! This is a lovely image to color on a cold winter day! =)

That's all I have for now. Hope you have a happy hump day!!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil, Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
buttons: Papertrey Ink
ink: Memento
strings: DMC
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Classic Ovals Small
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
Copics used:
skin tone: E01, E00, E000, E93
shirt: G99, YG95, YG91
skirt: YR18, YR12, YR00
hair: E97, Y21, Y13
doll: E33, E31, E21, E93, E35, E33, E31, YR02, YR00, YR000, BG72, BG11, BG10
flowers, grass: BV02, BV00, BV000, R85, R83, R81, G99, YG95, YG91, G82, G40, G20

Comments

~amy~ said…
Love her facial expression!! Super cute card!!
Sanne said…
She IS smiling big for sure! Festive card Alice!
Hugs Sanne
Holly Young said…
This is really adorable. I love how you've got the little bow peeking over the circle. Great papers you used!
NinaB said…
That is one of my favorite Mo images. Your card is so cute. You paired that HA sentiment so well with the image.
Tiffany Ervin said…
Ah...she looks absolutely so happy in that image, I love that face, wonderful design on this card, it's very magical looking!
donna mikasa said…
Love that image! Joy seems to be soaking up the sun!
Fantastic coloring as always, Alice....you ROCK!
Virginia L. said…
PERFECT sketch and sentiment!! You rock, Alice!! (just notice I said the SAME thing as Donna and I seem to be following her one blog after another (LOL).
Lovely colors -- that patterned paper is gorgeous, and your coloring goes with it so well!
Anita Rex said…
Such a fantastic card! I love the name of it! And the "look" on her face! Also love the PP! And just looked though the posts I missed. Your tag with the glittery edges is AMAZING! Totally inspiring me! Love reading how you did it!
Jill said…
I just love what you did with this image! The sentiment is perfect!
Kathy said…
Gosh you blow me away every time I stop by your blog Alice and loved your TGF card I saw in their gallery...stunning!!!!! So glad you are on a team together...I'm one lucky gal. Hugs,kathy
Denise said…
Very pretty! Love your coloring.
Vanessa said…
This makes me smile :) !!! Love this perfect card!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Vicky said…
What a lovely card!!!
Kelly Booth said…
OH My...this ROCKS!!!! Love everything about this...too cute and well done!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Awesome coloring, Alice!! Love this card, you totally ROCK!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Wonderful coloring Alice...perfection all the way!
Suzanne C said…
Love this card! The design is perfect for the picture and how you added the little touches with the butterflies. Lovely.

Popular Posts